This owl is so cute, I thought googly eyes would be perfect on him! Take a look at the sentiment, I used it yesterday on a card but just the "Happy Halloween" and today I used the whole stamp. It's a great way to get a lot of different uses out of your sentiment stamps.
1. Stamp Wicked Owl on white paper with black ink, color with watercolor pencils and cut out.
2. Apply Orange Micro Glitter to the band on the hat and Lavender Micro Glitter to the broom stick.
3. Cut out and glue on googly eyes.
4. Stamp Witching You on yellow paper with VersaMark ink and emboss with black powder that has been mixed with Multi Ultra Fine Crystal Glitter.
5. Sponge edges with butterscotch ink and layer on black paper.
6. Use and embossing folder to emboss a spider web on orange paper, tie with ribbon and glue to a back card.
7. Mount Witching You and layer Owl on yellow and black circles.
Glitter- Orange Micro Glitter, Lavender Micro Glitter, Multi Ultra Fine Crystal Glitter
Staedtler watercolor pencils, googly eyes, ribbon
Paper- white, black, yellow, orange cardstock
Cuttlebug spider web embossing folder
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Stampendous on Pinterest.
Follow Stampendous on Facebook
The Stampendous Blog