1. Using a page protector that is open on three sides, open it and place several drops of a lettuce re-inker and open and close the protector several times.
2. Place 2 quarter sheets of glossy paper back to back (so the glossy sides are facing out), inside the protector, close it, rub it and remove the paper. Now you have a great background!
3. Let the paper dry and stamp your image with black Stazon Ink, then color with markers.
4. This was layered onto plum and olive papers, glued to a kraft colored panel with the top corner torn and mounted to a plum card.
5. Stamp the sentiment at the bottom with black StazOn ink.
6. Apply square stickers to the right side.
Ink- lettuce Adirondack, black StazOn
Plus- stickers by Stampendous, markers