If you want to make a card with a lot of sparkle, this is the card for you! A great glitter and lace technique was used to make this card and the best part, it's easy.
1. First I used my Sizzix tag die to cut sticker paper and acetate into a tag shape.
2. Remove the paper from the back of the sticker paper and place the tag down, sticky side up.
Place a piece of lace on top of the sticky side of the sticker paper and rub to make sure the lace is stuck down.
3. Sprinkle a small pile of ultra fine multi glitter in the center of the tag and using the back plastic spoon, rub the glitter all over the tag being sure to press the glitter into the lace. When done, turn the tag upside down, shake off the excess glitter and remove the lace.
4. Sprinkle a small pile of blue glitter in the middle of the tag and again rub the glitter around with the back of a plastic spoon. Shake off excess and set aside.
5. Stamp the cake and sentiment onto the acetate tag with StazOn ink, let dry (about 30 seconds) and color the cake with Sharpie markers from the back.
6. Place small circle stickers on the cake, on the front side of the acetate. Lay on top of the glitter tag and tie with ribbon.
7. Glue diagonally to a your card and apply stickers as shown.
This card is beautiful IRL, unfortunately the scanner just doesn't show the shimmer and shine of glitter.
Stamps- Hero Arts
Inks- black StazOn
Paper- misc light blue and dark blue card stock, sticker paper
Plus- acetate, Sizzix tag die, stickers by Stampendous, Sharpie markers, ribbon