This week we’re going to celebrate with the awesome Woodware Design Team, theDreamweaver Stencils Dream Team and the Stampendous Design Team and all of the the great Stampendous and Dreamweaver Stencils products that Woodware makes available to the UK market. This is good news for our crafty friends in the UK because we’ll be offering prizes and our UK friends are eligible to win!!
We’ll be offering three prizes in the UK and three in the US. Each prize package will consist of Nathalie Kalbach’s terrific Grunge Mixed Media Cling Rubber Stamp Sets and the beautiful Zen Butterfly Dreamweaver Stencil! Both products are ideal for adding texture and backgrounds to your projects!
Deadline to comment is Sunday, March 29th, Pacific Time. Winners will be picked using random.org and announced Tuesday, March 31st, in the afternoon. And that’s our theme!! Making Texture. We hope you’ll enjoy the wonderful inspiration that three talented teams will bring you this week! Be sure to visit all the blog links listed and leave your comments! Each comment will count as an entry towards one of the terrific prize packages.
Today I have two birthday cards using the super cute Balloon Bear.
2. Cut out around the top of the balloon, apply Glossy Accents to the balloon and when dry, layer onto green paper and orange papers. Using a flat brush apply blue chalk aroud the bear for shadowing.
3. Dry emboss a white panel LX7029 by running it through your embossing machine using a rubber mat. Layer onto a green card.
4. Stamp Happy sentiment from the Beary Mice Perfectly Clear Stamp Set in black, trace Beary Happy Spectrum Noir markers, die cut with the oval from the Pop-Up Die Set and pop up on the card with 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
This card will be submitted to the Spectrum Noir March Challenge :)
Here is another card using the same Balloon Bear.
1. Stamp Balloon Bear and color with pencils. Cut out around the top of the balloon and layer onto green paper.
2. Layer decorative paper onto teal paper, glue to card and mount Balloon Bear.
3. Stamp Happy from the Happy Greetings Perfectly Clear Set in orange and Birthday in blue, this is easy to do since they are two seperate stamps in the Happy Greetings Perfectly Clear Set. Sponge the edges with orange and layer onto teal paper.
4. Pop up on card.
Plus- Imagine Crafts Ink Blushers
Inks-Tuxedo Black and Bahama Memento, Habanero VersaFine
Paper- Authentique 6x6 Latest and Greatest Signature Series-Light
Here are the designer’s sharing the projects today —
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!