It's time to get ready for Easter and Stampendous has some super cute Easter stamps to help with that. Isn't this Just Hatched image adorable? It's sure to put a smile on anyone's face that receives it. Here is how the card was made.
1. Stamp Just Hatched with Tuxedo Black Memento.
2. Color with Prisma pencils, shade with blue chalk and layer onto gray paper.
3. Layer Just Hatched onto a piece of Authentique 6x6 Bundle Classique: Pretty that has been layered onto a gray panel.
4. Glue yellow ribbon around ribbon and layer onto a pink card.
5. Stamp Peep Peep using Tiny Alphabet set, tie with green ribbon, glue this and flowers to card using Beacon Adhesives 3 in 1 Glue.
Stamps- Just Hatched V303, SSC222 Tiny Alphabet
Plus- Mica Yellow Fragments FRM08
Ink- Tuxedo Black Memento
Paper-Authentique 6x6 Bundle Classique: Pretty, pink and gray cardstock.
Other- May Arts ribbon, flowers from Michael's, Beacon Adhesive 3 in 1 glue, Prisma colored pencils, chalk, Zig glue marker
Click on the link above ^^ to enter to win these Cowlik stamps the last Wednesday of March!!
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!