I've been having some robot fun with the Screwloose N Sparky Perfectly Clear Set from Stampendous! Not only are these great stamps for little boys, but for boys and girls of ALL ages! Spectrum Noir markers were used to color the images so I will be submitting this to the Spectrum Noir March Challenge, stop by and take a look.
1. Stamp images from the Screwloose N Sparky set on Mixed Media White
Paper with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, color with Spectrum Noir markers from Crafter's Companion USA. Colors used are greens CG3, CG4. Blues IB1, IB2, TB1 and BT7. Yellow GB5, CT1. Gray IG3, IG4, IG5. Cut out and set aside.
2. Spray a manila tag with sprays, wild honey, fired brick Distress Sprays and sunset orange Adirondack spray.
4. Randomly stamp screws from the Screwloose N Sparky set in black.
5. Glue cut out pieces to the tag, paint over image with Multi Medium Matte, let dry.
6. Out line images with grey and black Pitt Pens.
7. Curl wire and attach to the tag with the Multi Medium Matte and add raffia and curled wire to the top of the tag.
Click on the link above ^^ to enter to win these Cowlik stamps the last Wednesday of March!!
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!