1. Stamp Forget Me Nots on white paper with black ink, color with Prisma pencils and use blue chalk around image .
2. Cut image out with a circle die and layer onto a purple scallop circle. Set aside.
3. Stamp Botanical Blooms on a white strip with purple ink, layer onto green paper, wrap with checkered ribbon and glue to card.
4. Stamp Botanical Blooms on a white tag, layer onto a green tag and stamp sentiment from the Beary Mice Perfectly Clear Stamp Set, in black.
5. Glue white doily on the card and pop up image with foam squares.
Pop up tag.
Stamps- HHQ05 Forget Me Nots, SSC1213, R162 Botanical Blooms
Inks- Tuxedo Black Memento, Purple Surf Sea Brights
Paper- Coredinations Signature Series Graphic 45 green, white, purple
Plus- May Arts Ribbon, white heart doily, Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares, blue chalk, Spellbinder dies.
Be sure to stop by for Tips and Tricks Tuesday and Wednesday I'll show you what you will have a chance to win on "Giveaway Wednesday," the last Wednesday of the month!!
Take a look at what the other Designers have for you today.