I recently got a new Spellbinder die and thought the new Zinnia from Stampendous would be perfect to use with it. This stamp is so versatile and has endless possibilities, I'm thinking of using it to make my mom's Mother's Day card.
- Use the Blossom Spellbinder die to cut white paper. Leaving the die on, sponge with Cranberry and Butterscotch Adirondack inks.
- Remove die and stamp Zinnia with black Versafine, heat set and color with watercolor pencils.
- Put die back over the cut out and apply Versamark ink using direct to paper, remove die. Sprinkle with Kaleidoscope (Stampendous) embossing powder and heat. You get a beautiful sparkly effect and it makes the colors a little more vibrant.
- I found some great bling ribbon at Michael's that I layered onto a strip of brick colored paper and glued to a pink card that was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.
- Thank You (Stampendous) was layered on brick paper and a couple of the bling pieces from the ribbon were glued to the corners.
Be sure to break out your flowers, or get some new and join Stampendous' May Fabulous Florals challenge for a chance to win a prize, so show us what you can do!