I just love the new teapots from Stampendous and they just call to me to add glitter, so I did! This card really is quick and easy especially since there is no coloring required.
- First I stamped Royal Insignia on a tan panel with Beige Brilliance (which shimmers), let dry then stamped Queen Teapot with Versamark ink and embossed it with black embossing powder that I added Gold Ultra Fine Jewel glitter to.
- Then a 2 Way Glue Marker was used in the center of the cross then Gold Ultra Fine Jewel Glitter was sprinkled on. Wow is it sparkly!!!
- This was layered onto black paper and gold photo corners were added.
- Royal Insignia was stamped on lavender paper with Lavender Brilliance. It was layered onto black paper and tied with black ribbon.
- Ink the bottom right of the Roayal Insignia with Versamark ink, emboss with Jeweled Gold Embossing Powder and using a circle punch, punch out the large round insignia. Layer onto black paper and attach to the ribbon with gold cord.
Thank you for stopping by!