Hi, I hope everyone is having a good week! Mine is busy, busy, busy but there is always time to share a card made with the new Stampendous stamps!!
Today's card I used a resist technique and is monochromatic using the new Phone Elements and Classified stamps from Stampendous.
- It was stamped on blush color paper with Versamark ink and embossed with Pearlustre Garnet embossing powder (Stampendous).
- I colored around the numbers with a white colored pencil and then again with a clear wax crayon (from Easter egg dying kits) or you can use a white crayon. I did the same to highlight parts of the phone. This will create a resist for the next step.
- Sponge image with Crimson Brilliance and Victorian Velvet Distress Ink. Rub the the white areas with a paper towel to remove any ink and watch the white pop!.
- Cute the edges of the paper with deckle scissors and sponge with Crimson Brilliance, layer on to a white panel, then use the Pink Encrusted Jewel Kit around the edges.
- Stamp a strip of blush paper with Classifieds (Stampendous) in Crimson and sponge.
- Tear a piece of Fran's Sticky Panels, apply to the right edge of the Classifieds strip and sprinkle with product from Pink Encrusted Jewel Kit and heat from underneath.
- Mount pieces to a pearl plum panel and attach to a blush card.
- Sponge letter tiles with Victorian Velvet and Crimson inks and glue on with Beacon 3 in 1 glue.