Stampendous Catalog is up! Todays card is from the Lisa Hindsley Collection. Lisa is Stampendous' Art Director for the last 8 years and has now joined Fran in designing stamps for Stampendous, we are so excited for her!! Stampendous also has Digital Downloads available for this wonderful collection. Now on to how the card was made.
1. Stamp Scarecrow Reader with Versamark ink on cream paper and emboss with black.
2. Color using watercolor pencils.
3. Stipple or sponge Latte and Mushroom Adirondack inks around the edges.
4. Stipple Duo glue (US Art Quest) lightly in the four corners, apply Mica Fragments then sprinkle with Shabby White Embossing Enamel and heat from underneath.
5. Layer onto a rust panel and mount to a goldenrod card that has had the edges stippled with Latte Adirondack ink.
6. Stamp the letters to spell "enjoy" on the right side with Versamark ink and emboss with black.
7. Gold raffia was tied together and glued to the corner.
All products (except paper) by Stampendous unless stated otherwise.
Thank you for stopping by and keep checking in to see more new stamps by Stampendous. To be sure you don't miss any, you can follow me or sign up for e-mail updates.