Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Fun Floral Card


Today I have a fun floral card made using the new release Fresh Picked Berries Etched Die Set from Spellbinders along with other dies, stamps and stencils from their collection. Just click on the highlighted words to go to the Spellbinders site for that product.


***The image was die-cut from green, yellow, orange and purple papers. The stem was sponged with green ink that was darker than the paper to add a touch of contrast.

***The berries were glued to an black and purple oval frame made using Fran's Frames. I thought it would look nice against the black and that it would make it pop, while the outer purple frame pulls the colors together.


***A black panel was stenciled with Unicorn Ink, using the Diagonal Buffalo Plaid Stencil, on the left side. Sequins were glued down one row of the stenciled image.



***The sentiment was made using the Snowflake Wishes Stamp and Die Set, but don't let the name fool you, this set has sentiments for many occasions, not just Christmas.



\Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.













 

No comments: