Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, January 19, 2024

Colorful Flower Birthday Card


Hi my crafty friends! Today I have another card made using the Colorful Burst Flower Etched Die from Spellbinders. These fun and funky flowers scream bold colors to me but even though my flowers were die-cut from pastels, the background is bold and bright.

To make the background, yellow and orange Distress Inks were blended on white cardstock using blender brushes and the flowers were glued onto the blended card.

The sentiment it from the Popular Sentiments Etched Die that has bold lettering that works perfectly with the bold flowers.

\Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.


 

No comments: