Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Saturday, January 27, 2024

Floral Embossed Birthday Card


Happy Saturday my crafty friends! Today I have a birthday card that's made using and
embossing folder, die and a stamp. The embossing folder is the new Flowers and Foliage 3D Embossing Folder by Wendy Vecchi from Spellbinders.

To make my card, I started my ink blending orange inks on the bottom half, then put only the top half of the panel in the embossing folder and ran it through my machine.

Diamond Dotz were glued to the center of the flowers and thin black glitter washi tape was glued below the flowers. This was then glued to a slightly larger black panel and glued to a top folding white card.

The sentiment from the So Many Sentiments Set was die-cut from white and black cardstock and popped up on the card.

Happy Birthday from the Party Time Set was stamped with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink.




Here is another card that I made using the Flowers and Foliage 3D Embossing Folder. This time I embossed decorative paper with the image pressed down into the paper then painted the flowers with white paint and used enamel dots for the center of the flowers.

To make the shaker portion, 3D Foam Circle Frames from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L were used. These frames make it super easy to make a shaker! The sentiment was die-cut using Thanks Enclosed Sentiments set



Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.



 

No comments: