Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Saturday, December 30, 2023

House Mouse Thinking of You Card


House-Mouse stamps are the cutest. I used this "We Heart You" stamp that comes with the sentiment to make a thinking of you card. I'm thinking of switching out the sentiment to make this a Valentine's Day card too.

This is a simple card to make since it fills up the card and you don't have to worry about the layout. The image was stamped with Onyx Black VersaFine ink and colored with Prisma Colored Pencils. Adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives were used to stick things down and to pop them up.

You can see the House-Mouse collection at Spellbinders HERE

SALE
PLUS SPELLBINDERS IS HAVING A HUGH NEW YEAR SALE WITH GREAT DEALS! CHECK IT OUT HERE

Have a creative day :)

 Have a crafty day!


Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: