Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Coffee Lover Card

 

Stamp a brown cardstock panel using the Wood Grain Fence stamp with VersaMark ink and emboss using white embossing powder. Glue this to a pink top folding card.


Stamp the owl from the Words Can't Espresso Set and the heart from the Coffee Lovers Set on white cardstock using Onyx Black VersaFine Ink. Color with Prisma Colored Pencils.
Use the coordinating dies to cut out the images and set aside.


Die cut an oval frame using two dies from the Nested Oval Stitch Die Cut Set and pop this up in the center of your card.
Pop up the owl in the center of the die and the heart at the top left of the card.
Die cut leaves from green cardstock using the Branches and Leaves Die Set and glue them below the oval.





Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: