Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, December 29, 2023

Warm Birthday Wishes Card


 I'm making a few winter birthday cards using this Knit One, you can see it here https://shrsl.com/4d048 on the Spellbinders site.


Knit One, House-Mouse Designs from Spellbinders



To make my card, the image was stamped with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink and colored with Prisma Colored Pencils. It was then layered onto pink cardstock and glued to a card that was covered with decorative paper.
The sentiment from the set was stamped on the same decorative paper and layered onto silver glitter paper, the adhesives I used are from Scrapbook Adhesives BY 3L.

Have a creative day and stay warm! :)

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.


No comments: