Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, August 1, 2022

You Are My Sunshine


Hi, today I have this card up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog.  You don't need a rainbow die to make a rainbow card.  

Here's how my card was made-

Die-cut different colors of cardstock using a one-piece circle die.


Pick the colors and sizes that you want to use and cut them in half.  Place them in order and apply Extreme Double sided tape on the back side to keep all of the pieces together.


Use a dot stencil to dry emboss white cardstock.


Use the E-Z Runner Squares to attach the white dry embossed pane to a purple card.
Remove the liner from the back of the rainbow and place it on the white panel.


Die cut two clouds from white cardstock and pop them up on each end of the rainbow using 3D Foam Circles White Mix.


Stamp the sentiment on purple cardstock using purple ink and place it under the clouds using E-Z Runner Squares.  Place a yellow enamel dot on each side of the sentiment and randomly add smaller enamel dots around the rainbow.


Materials Needed:


Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
E-Z Squares Refillable Dispenser
3D Foam Circles White Mix

Home Hobby by 3L®
Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/4"

Plus-
Rubbernecker Stamps- Dies, Stencils, Diecutting Machine
Printworks Specialty Paper- All of that pretty Cardstock.

Click on the product below to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online shop.
Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: