Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

BE the CHANGE!


What a wonderful world it would be if we all took personal responsibility and lived by this sentiment!  I used the Slim Cling Rose Tendrils from Stampendous.  It's a slimline stamp and it's so nice to be able to just stamp once and your card is complete except for the sentiment. That fabulous sentiment is from the Amazing Woman Perfectly Clear Set that has so many wonderfully inspiring sayings.

To make my card I stamped the Slim Cling Rose Tendrils on watercolor paper and watercolored the image with Inktense Pencils.  I shadowed around the flowers with blue chalk from the Jane Davenport Palette Pastel- Chilled using a flat dry paintbrush.  This panel was layered onto a slightly larger Mixed Media White Cardstock panel and attached to a green slimline card with final measurements being 8 1/2" x 3 1/2".
The sentiment was stamped with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink on Mixed Media White Cardstock, layered onto a slightly larger black cardstock panel and popped up using 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.

Here's a close-up of the rose.


Have a creative day!

Let's connect!


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous

Here are some places that you can find Stampendous Products-
First off check out your local Stamp Store, if they don't have it they can order it.
Online Stores

 

No comments: