Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, January 11, 2021

Sunny Day


For my card today I used the new POP Sunflower Perfectly Clear Stamp Set and the POP Shapes Die Set.  I just LOVE these POP Dies and POP Stamp Sets because you just have to buy the die set once and it works with all of the POP Stamp Sets (there are just a few of the flowers that need to be hand cut) or they can be used alone!  I used a little artistic liberty and colored my sunflowers with pink and purple colored pencils, they don't have to be yellow if you don't want them to be.




 Supplies
Stampendous
MPW811Mixed Media White Paper
STF082 VersaFine Ink- Onyx Black

Plus
Inktense Pencils
Cardstock- Blue, Black, Yellow
Black and White Striped Decorative Paper
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue, Beacon Adhesives
Rectangle Dies
Scissors
Let's connect!


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous

Here are some places that you can find Stampendous Products-
First off check out your local Stamp Store, if they don't have it they can order it.
Online Stores

6 comments:

Stampendous said...

This is just gorgeous, Jamie! Love how you've added a great background. Great use of the POP Shapes Die set and stamps! Thank you for sharing!

Andre M. said...

The purple and yellow are such a pretty palette for this slimline. Thank you for sharing your creative card!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: So gorgeous! Just beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Jeanne Beam said...

Such an adorable card! Love the slimline design.
Thanks so much for sharing...

Janis said...

Super cute! I like the sunflowers in purple. You might be surprised to find that real Sunnies come in some unexpected colors....Google it!
Loving these new products!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Sue D said...

Pretty and cheery card. I like the purple sunflowers.