Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, January 25, 2021

Special Day


Today's card is a collage card using stamps from Stampendous.  The background uses the new Background Music Rubber Stamp and the other images are from the Fragrant Rose Perfectly Clear Set.  The flowers were watercolored with Inktense Pencils and the Background Music was rubbed with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink using a brush.  Here are the supplies that were used;

Supplies
Stampendous
MPW811Mixed Media White Paper
STF082 VersaFine Ink- Onyx Black

Plus
Inktense Pencils
Cardstock- Black, Kraft
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue, Beacon Adhesives
Circle Die
Scissors
Worn Lipstick Distress Ink
Ink Brush

Have a crafty day!
Let's connect!


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous

Here are some places that you can find Stampendous Products-
First off check out your local Stamp Store, if they don't have it they can order it.
Online Stores


 

No comments: