Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, January 8, 2021

Sending a Hug


All week the Stampendous Design Team has been sharing cards made with the new POP Frame Die Set and the POP Perfectly Clear Sets that coordinate with it and this is my third card this week using these products.  My first card used the POP Frame Die Set but not with one of the POP stamp sets, the second card used both the die set and a POP stamp set and this card the POP  Bouquet Perfectly Clear Stamp Set and the new POP Shapes Die Set.
Here are the products used to make my card;

 Supplies
Stampendous
SSC1377 POP Bouquet
DCP1021 POP Shapes Die Set
MPW811Mixed Media White Paper
STF082 VersaFine Ink- Onyx Black

Plus
Inktense Pencils
Cardstock- Blue, Black, Yellow
Black and White Striped Decorative Paper
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue, Beacon Adhesives
Rectangle Dies
Scissors
Let's connect!


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous

Here are some places that you can find Stampendous Products-
First off check out your local Stamp Store, if they don't have it they can order it.
Online Stores

No comments: