Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Time For Drinks



Here's a cool and refreshing card for a hot summer day made with the new Fruity Drinks Perfectly Clear Set from Stampendous.  This is such a fun set to use and it comes with a bunch of cute stamps.

To make the card, I stamped the glasses, fruit, and umbrella on watercolor paper with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink and colored them with Derwent Inktense pencils to give them a vibrant look.  To make the background, I die-cut a  circle in the center of a panel of cardstock and laid it over the same size white cardstock panel and blended yellow, green, and blue inks.  Then stamped over the colors with the same color of ink.


Look at all that comes in the set, super cute right?!

Have a creative day and follow me on 

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous

Other places that you can find Stampendous Products-
First off check out your local Stamp Store, if they don't have it they can order it.
Online Stores

1 comment:

Bunny said...

A lovely refreshing looking card. Beautifully colored. [Bunny]