Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, July 3, 2020

Oh Baby Gift Card Wallet


Hi my crafty friends!  Today I have a gift card made with the new Gift Card Wallet Die Set from Stampendous and oh my gosh is it wonderful!!  They have also come out with several clear stamp sets that go with the Gift Card Wallet Die Set but they can also be used without the die so you get more bang for your buck.
  • So I used the die to cut some thick decorative paper to make the holder and the rectangle die that comes with it to cut white cardstock.
  • The baby banner and hearts from the Baby Gift Perfectly Clear Set was stamped on the white rectangle with black ink and colored with Prisma colored pencils.
  • Die-cut a white panel from white cardstock to glue inside the Gift Card Wallet and use the Coupons Gift Set to stamp a coupon.
Be sure to share what you make with Stampendous products on their Stampendous! Fans Facebook page, we'd love to see what you're making!




Click on the product to be taken to the Stampendous site.

       

Other places that you can find Stampendous Products
First off check out your local Stamp Store, if they don't have it they can order it.
Online Stores
Amazon
Have a creative day and follow me on 

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous


No comments: