Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Make Every Day Great!


Have you seen the line of House-Mouse Designs from Stampendous?  Oh my gosh, they're the cutest and there are stamps for all occasions and just because.  Since this Corn Toothed stamp makes me think of Thanksgiving because the mice are having a yummy feast, I colored it in Fall colors.

  • To make my card I used Onyx Black VersaFine Ink to stamp it on white cardstock, then it was colored with Prisma Pencils.  
  • After it was colored, it was layered onto black and green cardstock. Set aside.
  • Next, I wrapped two corners of a taupe panel with glitter gold washi tape and glued it to a green card.  The stamped image was then popped up on the card using 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
  • Next, the sentiment from Courage Quotes Perfectly Clear Set was stamped with black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder on light green cardstock.  This set is full of wonderful encouraging sentiment that we all can appreciate.


  • The Fitted Frames A Die Set was then used to cut out the sentiment and pop it up in the right corner.  Take a look at this set and all of the dies that it comes with!
  


 


Supplies
Stampendous
HMP124 Corn Toothed
SSC1366 Courage Quotes
DCP1005 Fitted Frames A
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink

Plus
Cardstock- Taupe, Black, Green
Prisma Colored Pencils
3D Foam Squares and Tape Runner- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Washi Tape- Glitter Gold
Heat Gun

Let's connect!

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous

Here are some places that you can find Stampendous Products-
First off check out your local Stamp Store, if they don't have it they can order it.
Online Stores




2 comments:

Bunny said...

I love this cute card. It's nicely colored. It's a nice new stamp from Stampendous. [Bunny]

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jamie :-) such a sweet image and your coloring is fabulous! Love the colours and touch of gold too, beautifully done :-)

Hope you have a great weekend!
luv
Lols x x x