Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Apple Smile Jar Shaker Card



I'm so excited that Fall begins next week, it's my favorite season I'm ready for some cool weather Fall decorations and to pull out my sweaters and boots.  So to start off the season I have a shaker card made with the new Apple Smile stamp and the Dome Jar Shaker Die Set from Stampendous.  

-To make my card I die-cut decorative paper with the Dome Jar Shaker Die Set to make the jar card which is dimensional but lays flat and fits into a standard size envelop.  This die set is a great way to use up that decorative paper we all have been hoarding!  The lid of the jar was die-cut from glossy gold cardstock.
-Apple Smile was stamped with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink and colored with Prisma Pencils.  Mustard Distress Ink was sponged around the image.
-For the shaker bits I used Champagne Glass Glitter.  I live where it's humid and I have a problem with shaker bits clinging to the acetate, to help with this I rub the acetate with a new dryer sheet, then rub it with a paper towel to remove some of the dryer sheet film that it leaves behind.


Be sure to share the projects you've made with Stampendous products on their 
Stampendous! Fans Facebook page, they'd love to see what you're creating!  Have a creative day!
Let's connect!

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous

Here are some places that you can find Stampendous Products-
First off check out your local Stamp Store, if they don't have it they can order it.
Online Stores









1 comment:

Brebda said...

Now to me, this is the best fall card I've seen for this season. So funny, but so goes along with this crazy year, 2020. Thanks for sharing. Brenda West