Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Haunted Hallow


Hi crafty friends!  I have another card ready for Halloween, isn't this Haunted Hallow stamp from Stampendous the cutest.  I know Halloween is supposed to be spooky but these pumpkins look pretty happy to me.

Here's how my card was made-
  • Stamp Haunted Hallow on Mixed Media White Paper, color with colored pencils and shadow around the image with blue decorative chalk. Here's a close up look at the coloring, I use the colored pencils to blend my colors, not blending pencils, blending pens, or blending fluid, it's not needed.

  • Layer onto a slightly larger black cardstock panel.  Set aside.
  • Glue decorative papers to a top folding orange card as shown and tie with a ribbon.
  • Stamp sentiment on white cardstock with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
  • Pop up Haunted Hallow and sentiment using foam squares.

Supplies
Stampendous
P356 Haunted Hallow
SSC1320  Faboolous Perfectly Clear Set
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink

Plus
Cardstock- Black, Orange
Decorative Paper-
Prisma Colored Pencils
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
Decorative Chalk
Ribbon

The sentiment is from this set, so many to choose from!

Let's connect!

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous

1 comment:

Angela Carr said...

I love this card! Can you tell me what the blue decorative chalk is?