Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, February 27, 2020

I Appreciate You


Hi my friends, today I have a card made with a bunch of new Wendy Vecchi products from Ranger.  For my card I used the Bravo and Merci Stamp, Die and Stencil Sets along with the 7"x7" STAY-tion, Perfect Stamp Postioner, Perfect Stamp Block, Perfect Stylus Set and
 
                                  Ranger Ink - Wendy Vecchi - Make Art - Stamp, Die, and Stencil Set - Bravo      Ranger Ink - Wendy Vecchi - Make Art - Stamp, Die, and Stencil Set - Merci and More

  •  I started by die-cutting an oval in the center of a white cardstock panel and applying Leaf Green ink with a brush.  
  • I then placed  it on the 7"x7" STAY-tion with stencil on top with the word "Thanks" from the Bravo Set, at the bottom of the panel, secured it with the magnets and oh wow are they strong!  Leaf Green ink was then used to stencil the word. 


  • The stencil from the Merci Set was then placed on top of the panel and the flowers were randomly stenciled with the same ink.
  • Tiger Lily ink was lightly blended over the oval center die-cut piece. Both pieces were then glued to a white card and set aside.
  • The flower from the Bravo set was stamped on white cardstock with black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.
  • The stencil was placed over the flower and Cactus flower was applied with a brush. (The picture below shows Pink Peony being used)
  • The flower was then die-cut using the matching die.

  • Next the leaves were stamped and to be sure they were stamped in the right place, I used the new Wendy Vecchi MAKE ART Perfect Stamp Positioner Set which is two pieces, the postioner that has magnets built into it so it really sticks to the STAY-tion, and an acrylic piece to stamp your image on to know where to postion your image.
  • The picture below shows me stamping the leaves on the acrylic piece.


  • The die-cut flower was placed where I wanted it on the card but now glued down yet.  The Perfect Stamp Postioner with the stamped acrylic piece was placed where I wanted to stamp the leaves.  I then left the Perfect Postioner in place, removed the acrylic piece and the flower.  The leaves were then stamped exactly where I wanted them.  This was then repeated above the flower.


  • The sentiment from the Bravo Set was stamped on black cardstock with embossing ink and embossed with white embossing powder.
  • Lastly dots were applied to the leaf branches using Violet Liquid Pearls by putting some on my craft mat and dipping the largest end of the Perfect Stylus into it and tapping the card where I wanted dots.  This way you get perfect dots everytime!  


The links below will take you to the Scrapbook.com site where they are currently having a sale on these items!


Ranger Ink - Wendy Vecchi - Make Art - Perfect Stamp Positioner SetRanger Ink - Wendy Vecchi - Make Art - Perfect Stamp Block  Ranger Ink - Wendy Vecchi - Make Art - Stay-tion - 7 Inch  Ranger Ink - Wendy Vecchi - Make Art - Liquid Pearls - Violet
Ranger Ink - Wendy Vecchi - Make Art - Blendable Dye Ink Pads - Leaf Green  Ranger Ink - Wendy Vecchi - Make Art - Blendable Dye Ink Pads - Tiger Lily  Ranger Ink - Wendy Vecchi - Make Art - Blendable Dye Ink Pads - Cactus Flower
Have a creative day and follow me on 

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Ranger and Wendy Vecchi.

  


No comments: