Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, February 16, 2020

I Like You a Lotta!


Hi, I hope you all are having a good crafty weekend!  Today's card is a friendship card using the "Chocolate Dip" House-Mouse Designs stamp from Stampendous.  It's colored with Prisma colored pencils and the Fitted Frames Die A Set from Stampendous was used to cut out the image and to layer it.  The sentiment is from the House-Mouse So Sweet Perfectly Clear Set, it was stamped with VersaMark Ink and embossed with Ice Blue Embossing Enamel from Stampendous.



Have a creative day and follow me on 

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous

1 comment:

Bunny said...

Isn't this a great image? You've colored it so nicely. Love the addition of the bow. [Bunny]