Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, February 28, 2020

It's Your Birthday


Today's card is a birthday card made with the cute Cupcake Sprinkles from Stampendous.
The image is colored with colored pencils and shadowed with decorative chalks.
The patterned frame was die-cut using the Fitted Frames B Die Set and popped up using 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.


Glossy Accents was added to the jar to give it a shiny look the and the sentiment popped up.

Have a creative day and follow me on 

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous



4 comments:

Bunny said...

Lovely card. Great use of the Stampendous Fitted Frames. This is colored nicely.
[Bunny]

Lori said...

Too cute!

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is super cute and creative! I love the little mouse with the sprinkles! Adorable!
Warm Hugs,
Michele K. Henderson
crimsonowl@comcast.net

StampendousGraphics said...

This is super darling! Thanks so much for sharing this with us!! Great coloring!