Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, March 8, 2018

In The Right Moment


I really love butterfly stamps, you can do so many things with them and for many occasions such as friendship cards, birthdays, sympathy...  For my card today I used the Butterflies Are Free Set and the matching Butterflies Are Free Die Set from Rubbernecker Stamps.  For my Eastern US friends, Spring is right around the corner hang on!!

Here's how my card is made;
1.  The butterflies from Butterflies Are Free are stamped on Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink, embossed with clear embossing powder and colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens.
2.  Once colored they are then die cut using Butterflies Are Free Die and layered onto matching die cut  cardstock.  It's hard to see in the picture, but they are all layered on different colors of cardstock. Set aside.
3.  A white cardstock panel is repeatedly stamped with a sentiment from the Best Friends Etc Set with Spun Sugar Distress Ink.
4.  A sentiment from the Butterflies Are Free Set is stamped towards the to with black ink and embossed with clear.
5.  Using the Nested Square Stitch Die Set a frame was cut from blue paper and layered over the sentiment.
6.  The butterflies were glued to the panel and sequence were added.

Follow Stamp This

Instagram

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Rubbernecker Stamps.









No comments: