Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, March 19, 2018

Frog Yoga


Haha this cute little frog from Stampendous has the right idea, isn't pizza the only reason to do yoga?  He's colored with colored pencils and on a background that was made by sponging a stencil.  

Here's how I made my card;
1.  Stamp frog on white paper, color with pencils and cut out.
2.  Sponge Round Doily on a white panel with Distress Inks.
3.  Add washi tape to the panel, glue frog on then stamp sentiment with black ink and emboss with clear.
4.  Layer onto black and green panels, then glue to a blue card.
5.  Diecut a black frame using the Fitted Frames B set and glue over sentiment.
6.  Randomly add Black Dot Sparklers.


Supplies
Stampendous
SSC1269 Frog Yoga
DWLG655 Round Doily Metal Stencil
DCP1006 Fitted Frames B
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
AC672HSK Black Dot Sparklers
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink

Plus
My Colors Cardstock
Washi Tape Queen & Co.
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Distress Ink- Twisted Citron, Pistachio
Prisma Colored Pencils


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.







10 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

hahaha! This is so cute and light-hearted! A sweet card and darling in colors!

Viki Banaszak said...

What a hoot! I love this card!

Sue said...

I love this whole set of frogs and yoga poses. Your card is such fun and I love how
you used the doily like a stencil on it.

Hugs
Sue

sharon g said...

The stenciled background is great for the yoga living frog. The yellow sort of sun pattern is great.

Jamie Martin said...

Thank you Donna,it's fun making silly cards :)

Jamie Martin said...

Thank you so much Viki!

Jamie Martin said...

I do to, they just make me laugh 😄

Jamie Martin said...

Oops, that should be "too"

Jamie Martin said...

Thank you, I love making my own backgrounds,that way I always have the right color ☺

Denise Bryant said...

Super cute! Love the frog!