Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Flowers and Sunshine


I had a fun time making the background for the new 6 x 6 Sunny Sketch Rubber Stamp from Stampendous.  It's a beautiful large collage style stamp, so all the work is done for you, you just need to stamp once and your background's done!

Here's how my card was made;
1.  Rub yellow and coral inks on a craft mat, spritz with water and place watercolor paper on top of ink and let dry.
2.  Stamp Sunny Sketch on the dried paper with black ink and emboss with clear.
3.  Layer onto black paper and glue to an orange card.
4.  Stamp sentiment on white cardstock with black ink, emboss with clear embossing powder, layer onto black paper and pop up with foam squares.
5.  Add Red Dot Sparklers.

Stampendous 
Supplies
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
AC672HSR Red Dot Sparklers

Plus
My Colors Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares Scrapbook Adhesives by 3 L
Distress Inks- Lemon Squeeze, Abandon Coral


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.







9 comments:

P Beatty said...

Pretty!

Donna Ellis said...

So bright and cheerful! This stamp is definitely in my wish list, and I can hardly wait to work with it. Loving your sunshiny colors, and the sheer happiness you've captivated in your artwork! hugs, de

Janis said...

Gorgeous!!! Love your blended background colors with that amazing new stamp and your focal panel in the cream to let it stand out!! So pretty!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Ellie Knol said...

LOVE all of the new stamps, this is so beautiful and sunny!! Good use of the stamp.. I will need to save!

Becca Yahrling said...

I can't decide which stamp I love more, the sunny sketch or
the blossom scroll. They both speak to me! And your card is
just gorgeous.

Beckie Williams said...

Your background is amazing. I am in love with the new 6x6 stamps. Thank you for sharing

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful color combo and such a cheery design! Love these big flowers on the Sunny Sketch design!
Denise in California

Sue D said...

Pretty background for this sentiment.
Sue in Ohio

Jean said...

Just gorgeous. Love this background so very much.