Today is the last day of the Stampendous and Perfect Paper Crafting, Blog Hop and the Design Team has really made some wonderful projects! My final card is this Christmas card using stamps and stencil from the July Stampendous Catalog.
Here is how it was made;
1. Snowmans Tree was stamped on white cardstock and colored with Zig Clean Color pens and cut out.
2. Glue from a Zig 2 Way glue pen was used over the snow then sprinkled with a Spoonful Of Snow and heat embossed from underneath to insure it wouldn't blow off. Set aside.
3. Snowflake Cascade Metal Stencil was placed over a white panel and sponged with blue ink.
4. The Perfect Airbrush Projects Tool was used to spritz blue and green ink from Chameleon pens. The edges were sponged with blue ink. Set aside.
5. Stamp International Snow on white cardstock with blue ink. The Perfect Craft Ruler was used to cut the top and bottom of the image to size. The piece was glued to the snowflake panel and the over hang was cut off.
6. Scor-Tape was placed above and below this, sprinkled with Lime Micro Glitter and glued to a white card.
6. Cutting off the over hang just happened to leave me with the word "snow," so I glued it to a larger piece of white paper, placed Scor-Tape to the right and left edges, sprinkled Lime Micro Glitter over the tape then cut off all remaining white cardstock. The piece was then layered onto black and popped up on the card.
Hop on over to the other Designers Blogs to see what they have for you today!