Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, September 5, 2016

Welcome Baby


Baby cards are so cute and fun to make and I love the colors.  This card uses the Animal Mobile Perfect Clear Set from Stampendous. The animals were colored with watercolor pencils and layered on punched out circles. "BABY" was colored with Prisma pencils and the hearts were stamped on colored paper and cut out.  Everything is glued together with Zip Dry Glue.

I'll be sharing an other baby card soon using this same set with a completely different look!  Thanks for stoppying by.

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This (I follow crafty people back!)



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBIB7cl3FWcUqRpVNE2xf0uD7bSSaDv8EJChhD3TSJRrDTTqubuFddCha_Vsye2BIOBKX1yGUjGJyPJvjizD-izRFYxEG1Q0kTmLKEiANGSeoreVxGdz2kjJCF6lGrlm9fopxLmRzM6V04/s1600/Stampendous+logo.jpg

No comments: