This card is for SCS sketch challenge SC213. I don't usually use orange I really liked this color combo.
1. Fluffles was stamped on white paper with brown ink, heat set and colored with water color pencils.
2. Circle stickers were added to the center of some of the flowers and to the corners of the paper after the edges were sponged with stonewashed ink.
3. Two way glue was used on the flower stems and on the center flower, when dried glitter was rubbed on.
4. The tags were punched with the SU punches and the words were stamped with blue ink, heat set and the U R was colored in with water color pencils. This was popped up with foam squares.
5. Last but not least the U R was covered with Dimensional Magic to give it a shiny look.
Here is a close up of Fluffles so you can see more detail, isn't he cute!
Ink- stonewashed Adirondack, blue VersaFine, brown VersaFine
Paper- Provo Craft DP, misc
Plus- water color pencils, Two Way Glue, glitter, stickers, foam squares, SU tag punches, ribbon, medium hole punch, Dimensional Magic