Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Simply The Best!




Oh I'm busy, busy, busy. This week Melanie has had waterpolo practice everyday and has had two games, in one she got punched in the nose and got a nose bleed. She was pulled out of the pool until the bleeding stopped and back in she went and hasn't had any problems with it. Greg has had basketball practice and a game this week, there sports activities seem to fall on the same days. Thank goodness for the crock pot, I don't think we would eat without it!

Now on to the card. The balloons are from my set "Everyday Chat", they are stamped with VersaMark ink, heat set and colored in with pencils. Glitter glue is added for a little sparkle. To help fill up the space I added a strip of decorative paper to the edge. The sentiment is stamped with VersaMark ink on pink paper that was cut into a tag shape and layered onto light green and brown papers. Star tickers were added to the corners and walla, your done.
Recipe
Stamps- Stampendous
Ink- VersaMark
Plus- stickers by Stampendous, glitter glue, colored pencils, ribbon, foam squares

20 comments:

Brenda said...

Sweet card. I love the simplicity of it and the little bits of bling, and fun card. TFS

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Beautiful Jamie. This is so elegant in its simplicity - it reminds me you don't have to go overboard with the embellisments to create something fantastic. Now I just need to follow that advice ;-)
Love this card.
Sharon xx

EMTsweeetie said...

What a sweet card! I love the greeting too :)

Shelia said...

Beautiful Simplicity.

Liane said...

Very sweet. I love the clean lines!

6 wacky women said...

Awesome card, Jamie.
Very elegant...the papers and tag really jump out.

Karen x

Taylor said...

Super cute! Love the simplicity of this card and the strip of patterned paper along the side adds just the right touch!

Cheryl said...

Really cute card Jamie!

Cheryl said...

Great card! I just love it's simplicity!

Stamp and Smile said...

O' sooo cute! Love the simple lines and colors... TFS!

Unknown said...

Hi Jamie,

I just found your blog and must say that you are going to be one of those amazing ladies that I get inspiration from. I am quite new to paper crafting and am loving it. Hope to leave many more comments on your blog. Thanks a bunch and love the "simpleness" of this card.

Jacynthe said...

Jamie- I can't stand how cute this is!!!! Love it!!!

cats whiskers said...

Oh I love the simplicity of this card it is jus perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Allison said...

very elegant and clean looking
AllisonX

Jules said...

What a sweet clean pretty card!
Love the bright colors!

Anonymous said...

Very nice card! I love that stamp set so thanks for providing the link! Take care and have a good week....sounds like it will be busy for you.
Andria

Shirley said...

A really really cheerful and pretty card! I like what you did with the tag and the flowers! Very creative and lovely too!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

This is one sweet sweet creation!! :) Love the elegant touch!! TFS!

Rachel said...

This is such a cute card!!