1. Stamp the fish on acetate with black StazOn ink then applied a piece of Peel N Stick to the back of the stamped image, leave the paper carrier on the exposed side.
2. Place the piece on a light box stamped side down and using an exacto knife cut out the fish on the carrier being careful not to cut threw the acetate.
3. Remove the carrier from the fish, leaving the paper on the surrounding area.
4. Apply variegated gold leaf to the fish and burnish with a kool tool (this looks like a little brillo pad on a stick) until no loose pieces are left.
5. When all of the excess gold leaf has been removed, peel off the remaining carrier and sprinkle with blue glitter, rub and remove excess.
6. Cut out stamped image from the acetate, layer onto tan and black papers.
7. Randomly stamp the branch on a tan panel with copper Brilliance. Layer onto a black card then glue on fish image as shown.
8. Stamp "happy birthday" on tan paper, cut out and mount to card as shown.
Have a great weekend!