Here is how my card was made-
1. Stamp Roots Of Love on white paper with black ink.
2. Color with colored pencils.
3. After coloring the hearts, go over the hearts with a VersMark Pen, sprinkle with pink embossing powder from the Spring Sparkle Embossing Kit and heat.
4. Sprinkle the top of the panel with Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel and heat from underneath so it doesn't blow off.
5. Sprinkle PEARLustre Moonstoe Embossing Poweder on the bottom of the panel and heat from underneath.
6. Stamp sentiment beside the tree with black ink.
7. Layer onto a pink card with a strip of craft colored paper on the left side.
R243 Roots Of Love
SSC1238 Love Always Perfectly Clear Set
EK20 Spring Sparkle Embossng Kit
EP223 PEARLustre Moonstone Embossing Powder
FREG029 Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
VersaMarker Watermark Pen by Imagine Crafts
Prisma Colored Pencils
Zip Dry Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow Stamp This on