This week Stampendous is playing with neon inks and neon Amplify that Imagine Crafts so generously sent our Design Team. And as an added bonus, this is sneak peek week for the NEW January 2016 catalog!! Today I'm sharing a project made with October 2015 images but be sure to come back Friday to see what I use from the January catalog!
1. Stamp the bird, leaves and branch from the Bird Cling Blossom Set onto watercolor paper with Onyx Black Versafine ink, heat set and color with watercolor pencils.
2. Next I pulled out my Creative Palette and brayer to color Mixed Media White Paper with Radiant Neon Amplify! in Electric Pink, Elecrtic Violet and Electric Green. To do this I squirt a few drops of each color onto the Pallette. Roll over the Neon Amplify with your brayer being sure now to over mix the colors or they will look muddy. Place a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Mixed Media White Paper on top of this, lightly rub and remove. Set aside to dry.
3. Once dry stamp the roses from the same set with Jet Black StazOn.
4. Use the matching Bird Blossom Die Cut Set to cut out the images.
5. Sponge a yellow circle with Radiant Neon Electric Yellow Pigment Ink and glue pieces as shown, but pop up the bird, onto a light blue panel that has been sponged with Radiant Neon Electric Blue Pigment Ink. Mount to a dark blue card.
6. Stamp sentiment on the bottom corner with Onyx Black VersaFine ink.
Stop by the Stampendous Blog to see what the other designers posted yesterday, link below.
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!