On my card today I used the NK Studio Marks set to create the background.
1. I started off coloring a white panel with orange and pink Gelatos.
2. The stencil that comes with the set was laid on top of the colored panel and sponged with gesso.
3. Once dry several stamps from the Marks set were stamped with London Fog Memento ink.
4. Stamp Sentiment from the Happy Greetings Perfectly Clear Set on tissue paper with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, cut out and glue to the center of the colored panel using Fast Finish Decoupage using a flat brush to brush it on. The tissue paper almost become invisible.
5. Stamp Friend from the same set on a window diecut with Pearlescent Orange Brilliance ink and shade letters with a dark orange pencil. Apply pink Dot Sparklers and tie the left edge with orange and pink ribbons. Mount diagonally to card popping up with foam tape.
6. Glue a white flower that has been sprayed with orange spray to the bottom of the card using 3 in 1 Glue.
Now go take a look at what the other Stampendous Designers have for you today!!