Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Mother's Day Floral Card


Here's the card that I made for my Mom for Mother's Day, I'm so lucky to still have her, she'll be 90 on Saturday.

Here's how my card was made-
 
1.  Stamp the flower from the Happy Mother's Day stamp set using Color Fuse Inks #6 for the petals and Color Fuse Ink #10 for the stem and leaves on white cardstock.
2.  Die-cut the flower using a die from the Nested Oval Stitch Die Set and layer it onto a green oval that's one size larger.
3.  Shadow around the flower using blue decorative chalk and a flat brush.
4.  Die-cut white cardstock using the Lattice Cover Die and layer it onto a purple card.
5.  Pop up the flower in the center of the card using 3D Foam Circles.
6.  Stamp the sentiment from the set on white cardstock with black ink and die-cut it using the Nested Square Stitch Die Cut Set and layer it on green cardstock. Glue this to the card as shown.
7.  Glue a small butterfly to the top left corner that was cut using the Small Butterflies Die.
8.  Make a bow from sliver cord and glue it to the stem of the flower.

If you're looking for a die-cutting machine, I really love the Crossover ll (shown below) because you don't have to change out the plates depending on what you are die-cutting, you simply spin the pressure wheel on the top to adjust the pressure. I've had mine for about 4 years and the plate hasn't warped!

 Click on the product used to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online shop.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: