Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Father's Day Die-Cut Card

 


Do you need a Father's Day card and think that you don't have the right stamps or dies? Well, that may not  be the case. I used dies to make this card that will work great for Dad.

Here's how it's made-

Die-cut decorative paper using the Nested Rectangle Stitch Die Set and die-cut white glitter paper using the Nested Scallop w/Hole Die Set.


Glue the two panels together and mount to a black card.



Die-cut black glitter paper using the Sea Grass Die Cut.


C

Click the item to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online shop

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: