Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

My Favorite Time

 


Hi there crafty peeps, today I have a card made with the Blue Poppy Perfectly Clear Set from Stampendous, this is the same set that I used last week for a card that looks completely different and you can see it HERE.

  • To make my card I stamped a row of poppies along the bottom of a watercolor paper panel with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink.  It was then colored with Inktense Pencils.  
  • To add shadowing around the flowers, blue decorative chalk was applied using a flat brush.

  • Stamp the sentiment from the set in the top right corner of the card with black ink.
  • Plaid washi tape was placed on the bottom of the stamped panel, layered onto a larger black panel then glued to a red card.
  • Randomly apply dots of black Nuvo Drops to the panel and you're done.


Have a creative day!


Let's connect!

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous

Other places that you can find Stampendous Products-
First off check out your local Stamp Store, if they don't have it they can order it.
Online Stores

No comments: