Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Blue Poppies


Hi everyone, today I have a card made with the pretty Blue Poppy Perfectly Clear Set from Stampendous, I just love this vase of flowers and will be coloring it in a bunch of different colors.
The vase is stamped on watercolor paper and colored with Inktense Pencils, the blue is called Peacock Blue, I would have named it Periwinkle, it's a beautiful color!  A bit of glitter was added to the center of the flowers for a touch of sparkle but it's hard to show it in a photo.  


The flowers are layered against green and white decorative paper from Hobby Lobby, I die-cut two different patterns of the same color, cut it in half and used a piece of each pattern, glued it to a periwinkle card with a strip of thin double-sided tape in between the pieces.  Black glitter was then sprinkled on the double-sided tape and rubbed in to make sure there was glitter on all of the tape.  


 Have a creative day!


Let's connect!

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous

Other places that you can find Stampendous Products-
First off check out your local Stamp Store, if they don't have it they can order it.
Online Stores

No comments: