Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, July 26, 2019

Hello My Friend


Today I have a card made with some beautiful new, Wendy Vecchi Make Art, Blendable Dye Inks and used them along with the Flowers Say It All Stamp, Die and Stencil Set.

The bottom of my card was stenciled using the Cactus Flower ink and a strip of Washi Tape Assortment 1, was placed above it the stenciled lines.  The flowers were stamped with Leaf Green, Cactus Flower, and Pink Peony inks.  The stencil was then placed over the images and sponged with the same color inks.

Have a creative day!

  



Follow me, Stamp This


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Ranger Ink.






1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Jamie
Gr Karin