Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, July 18, 2019

A Party Without Cake...


I love the saying on this stamp, don't you?  And another thing that I love is it's all one stamp so you stamp once and done, so easy!  After stamping Without Cake from Stampendous, on watercolor paper with brown ink it was embossed with clear embossing powder and colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens.  It was then layered onto a few papers and glued to a white card.



Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.



3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Jamie it's beautiful
Gr Karin

Bunny said...

I love the sentiment. It's so true. What a nice card you created. Love the colors. [Bunny]

Dean Ambrose said...

Thanks....
business cards
visiting card
rubber stamp