Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, June 3, 2019

Happy Birthday- Stampendous


How's your stack of Birthday cards looking, need to add a few to it?  Stampendous has a really pretty Party Background stamp that I used for my card that was really easy to make.  I used the direct to paper technique with Wild Honey and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks but use you creativity and try different color combinations.

Here's how my card was made-

1.  Stamp Party Background on watercolor paper with VersaMark Ink and emboss with White Embossing Powder.
2.  Rub pink and yellow inks directly over the embossed area, spritz with water and let dry.  
3. Layer onto black paper, and glue diagonally onto white and black papers then glue onto a pink card.  Stamp Happy Birthday onto the white paper with black ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
4.  Randomly add small rhinestones onto the watercolored piece.



Supplies
Stampendous
R313 Party Background
SSC1318 Birthday Fun
MPW811 White Cardstock
EP100 White Embossing Powder
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
VersaFine Ink- Onyx Black
VersaMark Ink

Plus
Zip Dry Glue
Cardstock- Black, Pink
Watercolor Paper
Distress Inks- Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Wild Honey


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.

3 comments:

Bunny said...

The Stampendous Party Background is so cute. I really like the colors you chose. 

[Bunny]`

Emma Goddard said...

This is gorgeous, great design and beautifully done xx

ct.user said...

thanks for sharing us this beautiful information..
rubber stamp online
rubber stamp