Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, June 7, 2019

Colorful Birthday


I have another Birthday card to share using  R313 Party Background and SSC1318 Birthday Fun  stamps from Stampendous.  It was made using the "direct to paper" technique, the same
technique used to make a birthday card earlier this week but I used different colors and layout, you can see it HERE.  
The Party Background was stamped on watercolor paper with VeraMark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder.  Distress Inks in Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet were rubbed directly on top of the embossed panel, spritzed with water and left to dry.  Once dry it was turned into a card!  

Now have a creative day!


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.

1 comment:

ct.user said...

"thanks for sharing us this beautiful information.. rubber stamp online
rubber stamp "