Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

The Best Things In Life


Today I'm sharing a card made with new stamps from Stampendous and it's really making me look forward to spring and blooming flowers.  So far we've been lucky here in Oklahoma and have had a mild winter but it's still been cold.  Hope you're staying warm where you are!

Here's how my card was made;
1.  Stamp Delphinium on watercolor paper with black ink, emboss with Clear Embossing Powder and color with Zig Markers.
2.  Sponge the edges with Tea Dye Ink, layer onto a black panel and then layer diagonally onto a yellow panel.
3.  Glue to a kraft color card that has been stamped using the Taj Tile stamp with brown ink.
4.  Stamp sentiment from the Best Day Perfectly Clear Set, on a strip of kraft color cardstock with black ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.  Layer onto a yellow strip and glue to card as shown.

Supplies
Stampendous
P328 Delphinium
6CR013 Taj Tile
SSC1309 Best Day Perfectly Clear Set
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
STF082 Onyx Black VersFine Ink

Plus
My Colors Cardstock- My Minds Eye
Watercolor Paper- Strathmore
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Distress Ink- Tea Dye


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.

No comments: